Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Health Journey: At The Beginning

 


I have been on this health journey for 20 years now. Like many clients I see, I was searching for answers when the medical world was failing my child. I had no experience in alternative healing but knew things were not right in the path that we were on. After many months of getting no answers, I brought my daughter to a Naturopath who opened my eyes to a new way to heal the body.

This healing came to my daughter, but it wasn't instant or with one pill. It took some lifestyle changes and routines that we needed to put into place. We also added supplementation as a daily routine to support the body and treat root causes for my whole family.  I saw things like allergies, eczema and asthma disappear after making these changes and addressing root causes. Ailments I thought were just part of who I was, things I owned as mine, were gone! My whole family experienced better health and diminished symptoms.

I began to gather information like a hungry stray. I couldn't get enough and took voracious notes on people and treatments. I had notes everywhere, taking information from my practitioner who was eager to share, as well as friends who have been treated.  My excitement for these alternative ways began to grow as I saw those around me changing and healing. Eventually, I was encouraged to go for training.

That was 20 years ago. My family continues to stay true to those changes. We continue to follow those lifestyle choices and supplement with quality herbs to enhance, cleanse and balance our body. My passion for education is steady and growing. I want to give people the information needed to be in charge of their health choices. To have the power to create their own legacy of health. I look forward to hearing from you about your journey and how I can support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment